Sol & Rain (So(u)l) – Bitter-Sweet. Dramatic. Piano driven. Viola Solo.
Beverly Hills Goes on Strike- Disappointed , Low Key, Pads, Flutes, Guitar
Cat Heaven Pads, piano, bells, guitar. from Passage (Dramedy)
Rose’s Routine (from Miss Arizona OST) – Guitars, Mellow, Lonely, Clean
Bright Future Ahead Bright, light texture
Emergency Room – Guitars, somewhat downhearted
Irena’s World – Synth-based, piano melody, simple, dramedy
An Alien Synth-based, piano, atmo, bitter-sweet
Clear Day – Subtle, Hopeful, Ukulele, piano getting into rhythmic, ride cymbals
I Wanted to Be Dead Sad, synth, undertones, super simple piano melody.
Life Changing Decisions – Dark, Heart-Beat style.
Carol – Calm, floating, ambientic, piano, builds with strings.
Nylon Bag Electronic, bitter sweet.
Nature Remains Lonley. Empty. Frozen.
And Just Like That Calm, positive, under-dialogue
My Son (Called Home)- Cello Solo. Slow. Expressive.
Don’t Want You Here Minimal under-dialogue, un-tuned guitars.
Girl or Boy (So(u)l) – Drama. Sensitive. Nostalgic. Childhood memory.
I Am The Sun (So(u)l) – Expressive, Sad, Break-point, Flashback
Better Not Talk About It (Called Home) – Cello Solo. Emotional. Piano and Strings.
Lipstick (Silhouette) – Sad, regretful. Strings, Synths, Trumpet.
Closeup (Girl in Her Twenties) – Dramatic moment (Underdialouge)
Expectations (Girl in Her Twenties) – Sensitive, Underdialouge
I Hope He Comes Out Retarded – dramatic speech, victorious vibe.
Home (Beginnings) Warm, Gentle, Simple,
Simple Drama (Until The End, Amir) Simple, Sad but Lightened
Youth Photo Album – Childlish, Nostalgy
My World Without Him (Until The End, Amir) – Heart Breaking, Tragedy
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase
- A Taste of My Upcoming Reel!
- SO(U)L +MINDGAME LIVE @ WOMEN IN FILM CONCERT – October 30th 2016
- MINDGAME – MIX
- Recording at The Newman Scoring Stage, Fox Studios
- SO(U)L & Called Home @ OUTFEST Film Festival
- (IN)VISIBLE WINS THE FILMMAKER AWARD @ The Disability Film Challenge