Strings of Hope Emotional, Sensitive, Resolution
Romantic Flight- Orchestral, emotional, melodic
This Day Forward – Main Title Agitated Viola opening, Melodic, Orchestra + Vocals, Hopeful
Cooking Classes Dangergous. Flute, Piano
Enthusiastic Uplifting, Spiritual, Ethreal, Building… Flute, Oud, Cello.
Reconciliation Spiritual, Resolutioning, Acceptance, Forgiveness. Cello, Flute, and some glittering sounds.
So Proud of You Full of Hope, Epic, Victorious, Underdialogue
Inspirational Soup- Building, driving, orchestral
Darline’s Theme Gentle, Feminine, Harp, Woodwinds.
You Did It! Inspirational, Hopeful, Martial, Big.
Top Shorts – Festival Promo, full blown orchestral Hollywood style
Good Practice (And The Tiara Goes To…) – Film Opening. Main Theme. Family-Drama.
Stubborn and Realistic Sad, emotional
You Gotta Save The World Serious, String Orchestra.
Welcome to the ARCTIC Positive energy, big
Badly Constructed Sad, growing.
Fire Escape (Other Halves) Eerie, Soundscape, Electronic + Strings, dramatic
The Toy Maker (End Credits)- Periodic, WWII drama
Look at All This Ice
Resolution (Mitzvah) Periodic, Holocaust drama, kinda Hopeful
Theme of Silence- Calm, Relaxed, Orchestral
Documentary Opening (Until The End, Amir)
Can’t Escape (Fear) – Sensitive, Spacious, building slowly, romantic
My World Without Him (Until The End, Amir) – Heart Breaking, Tragedy
Great Drama (Behind The Blinds) – Big Hillarious moment (Comedy)
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase
- A Taste of My Upcoming Reel!
- SO(U)L +MINDGAME LIVE @ WOMEN IN FILM CONCERT – October 30th 2016
- MINDGAME – MIX
- Recording at The Newman Scoring Stage, Fox Studios
- SO(U)L & Called Home @ OUTFEST Film Festival
- (IN)VISIBLE WINS THE FILMMAKER AWARD @ The Disability Film Challenge