It’s films like MINDGAME that remind me why I signed up for this career. MINDGAME is such a brilliant, mind-blowing thriller directed by Jamie Neese, whose work is no less than PERFECT. I can’t even begin to express how much I love this movie and the people behind it! Wrote about 26 min of score for it in 10 days. Here are pics from the mix. Here’s one of the main themes in the movie.
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering
- Projects Showcase
- A Taste of My Upcoming Reel!
- LIVE Performance – October 30th
- MINDGAME – MIX
- Recording at The Newman Scoring Stage, Fox Studios
- SO(U)L & Called Home @ OUTFEST Film Festival
- (IN)VISIBLE WINS THE FILMMAKER AWARD @ The Disability Film Challenge
- AT LAST nominated for best original score @ HCFF 16′
- Speaking at The INDEPENDENT FILM MASTER CLASS