It’s films like MINDGAME that remind me why I signed up for this career. MINDGAME is such a brilliant, mind-blowing thriller directed by Jamie Neese, whose work is no less than PERFECT. I can’t even begin to express how much I love this movie and the people behind it! Wrote about 26 min of score for it in 10 days. Here are pics from the mix. Here’s one of the main themes in the movie.
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase
- A Taste of My Upcoming Reel!
- SO(U)L +MINDGAME LIVE @ WOMEN IN FILM CONCERT – October 30th 2016
- MINDGAME – MIX
- Recording at The Newman Scoring Stage, Fox Studios
- SO(U)L & Called Home @ OUTFEST Film Festival
- (IN)VISIBLE WINS THE FILMMAKER AWARD @ The Disability Film Challenge