I’m excited to have been invited by Jacques Thelemaque, the president of the Los Angeles film collective Filmmakers Alliance, to take part in the Post Production panel of the upcoming film-master class. I’ll share some thoughts and tips on how to add music to your film effectively.
- Miss Arizona wins AUDIENCE AWARD – BEST FEATURE
- THIS DAY FORWARD’s Score Nominated for an HMMA Award
- Luminarias wins Best Score (Short) at Tenerife International Film Music Festival
- The Big Nothing – Israeli TV show now airing on YES KIDZ Channel
- New Zealand’s Guide To Tessering Performed by the HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- Projects Showcase
- A Taste of My Upcoming Reel!
- SO(U)L +MINDGAME LIVE @ WOMEN IN FILM CONCERT – October 30th 2016
- MINDGAME – MIX
- Recording at The Newman Scoring Stage, Fox Studios
- SO(U)L & Called Home @ OUTFEST Film Festival
- (IN)VISIBLE WINS THE FILMMAKER AWARD @ The Disability Film Challenge